Where do you start?
From picking a topic to buying a mic to choosing a platform, creating a podcast can be a daunting task. There are so many steps, it feels like you’re launching a rocket and not an audio show.
You shouldn’t need to be a rocket scientist to launch a podcast.
In this course, you’ll get the clearest step-by-step instructions for choosing a topic and format, buying your mic, recording your first episode, and submitting it to Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
By the end of the course you’ll have everything you need to launch your podcast in just a few days.
Launching a Podcast is HARD.
There are a lot of moving parts in launching a podcast, from choosing the right gear to publishing the website and promoting it. In this self-paced course, you will get clear, guided instructions on getting your show launched. Get what you need, when you need it. It’s like having a podcasting pro right next to you
- Choose your Topic and the format that works best.
- Get the Right Gear -Learn how to choose the right mic and accessories.
- Record and Edit – Get those first few episodes done.
- Launch your Show – Build the website, promote, and make money.
Enroll in Podcast Liftoff: Launch Today and start your podcasting journey.
- Lifetime Access to the Course
- FREE Future Updates
- A Workbook to go along with the course
- Access to the Facebook Student Center & Office Hours
- Discounts on other courses