Learn the Building Blocks of the Web with this HTML & CSS Course!
HTML & CSS are the building blocks of every website and always have been. Whether you want to start creating WordPress websites, React applications, or a basic website for your business, you’ll need to have these skills. In the An Introduction to HTML & CSS course, you will get a breakdown of how HTML and CSS work, first separately then how they work together. You’ll create custom coded pages and layouts, and you’ll get cookbook-style lessons on how to do things like create a 3-column layout, a grid, and more.
20 Modules | Over 2 Hours of Content | Lifetime Access
What Will I Do?
The goal of all of our courses is to learn by doing, here’s a rundown of what you’ll do in this course:
- Learn Important terminology
- Work in CodePen to see your HTML and CSS changes update in real time
- Create different types of text and links
- Gain an understanding of the box model
- Manipulate images
- Create grids and sidebars
- Change fonts and colors
- Position elements with “floats”
- Determine how to best pick a domain
- Develop locally on your own computer without the need for hosting
- Add borders, background colors, and more
Who is This For?
This HTML & CSS Course is for anyone who wants to make or modify websites, or even do simple formatting in blog posts or within a CMS. Some of the people who might take this course are:
- WordPress users who want to make the jump to creating themes
- WordPress users who want to modify layouts using tools like Beaver Builder or Jetpack
- Students who want to put their resume or portfolio online
- Business owners who want more control over the look and feel of their website
- Bloggers who want to create custom layouts for their posts
- Designers who want to be more hands on in making their designs come to life
$99.00Add to cart